Get into the spirit of Children in Need with this cute Pudsey fishcake! Maybe you could do a sponsored bake!
- Cut your fish up finely and add to the mashed potato and beaten egg.
- Divide the mixture into 4 even sized pieces then roll into a ball and make your Pudsey shape - we used the outline of this great cookie cutter from Lakeland.
- For best results, chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Have three seperate dishes with flour, beaten eggs and breadcrumbs. For each cake, cover in flour, then egg, then breadcrumbs and place on a greased baking tray and bake at 180 degrees for for 15-20 minutes.
- Decorate with a slice of chicken or white cheese for his eye patch, little pieces of chopped pepper, olive or lettuce for the spots and small shapes of red lettuce for his eyes, nose and mouth.