- Bake the potatoes (in the microwave for about 10 minutes, or for about 45 minutes in the oven) until cooked, remove and cut in half lengthways.
- Heat a grill and lay the potato halves under the heat, cut side up, to cook.
- In a pan heat a little oil and add the bacon - once it starts to colour, turn down the heat, add a knob of butter and lay in the sliced lobster to warm through.
- Once the potato halves take on a bit of colour place them on a tray cut side up.
- Transfer the warmed lobster slices on to the potatoes, sprinkle on the apple batons and then the cheese, place under a hot grill to melt the cheese.
- Serve with a crisp salad.
As an alternative to apple, you could try using radish batons instead.