- Add 2 tbsp of olive oil to a large frying pan on a low heat. Add the sliced garlic, red pepper flakes & anchovies (optional).
- Slice the tomatoes into quarters and pit the olives. Add to the frying pan with a splash (100ml) of water and season with salt and pepper.
- Once the tomatoes have formed a sauce, add the chopped tomatoes and 200ml of water.
- Place the haddock (pre-sliced into 5 portions) on top of the sauce to poach. Cover with a lid for 6 minutes.
- After 6 minutes, the haddock should be cooked and ready to go. Serve with rice or side of your choice and top with chopped fresh parsley and red pepper flakes.
If you’re looking for even more seafood recipes that are packed full of flavour and budget-friendly, please visit Beat the Budget’s Instagram page here.