- Heat some smoked (preferably undyed) haddock in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile chop the spring onions and cherry tomatoes.
- Separate the eggs.
- Combine the yolks with the spring onions, tomatoes, fresh herbs and the double cream.
- Whisk the egg whites till fluffy. Flake the fish into a bowl, gently combine with the egg yolks and egg whites.
- Heat some butter in a saucepan, add the mixture and cook for a few minutes, then top with grated cheddar and transfer to the grill till bubbling and golden.