- Place salmon fillets under the grill on a medium heat for 10 – 12 minutes.
- Next, pop the noodle in a pan of boiling water and leave to cook for around five minutes. Once soft, remove from pan and rinse under cold water and drain well.
- Meanwhile, heat a drop of oil in a wok, adding garlic and ginger. Throw in the broccoli and sugar snap peas and fry for a couple of minutes.
- Add the cooked noodles to the wok and stir into the mix for a few minutes before removing from the heat.
- To prepare the chilli, lime and ginger dressing, simply pop the sachet in a cup of warm water for one minute.
- Dish up the stir fry into two bowls and top with the freshly grilled salmon fillets. Finish off with a drizzle of dressing and finally, enjoy!