- Preheat the oven to 210 degrees C.
- Add the potatoes, onions, garlic, peppers and olives to a large pan.
- Season and drizzle with oil.
- If the potatoes are medium/large then cut them into smaller pieces.
- Season generously and place in the oven and cook for 30-35 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine and shake the dressing ingredients in a jar before setting aside to infuse.
- Remove vegetables from the oven and add the cod fillets and the tomatoes. Season the cod.
- Drizzle the fish with a little of the dressing and place back in the oven for 10-13 minutes.
- Drizzle with the rest of the dressing and sprinkle with herbs to serve.
For even more tasty fish recipes, head over to Mandy’s Instagram page here.