Recipe provided by The Four Seasons Hotel in Perthshire
- Boil potatoes in salted water with the sprigs of mint, drain and cool naturally.
- Peel carrots continually to the core, cut into strips, blanche in boiling salted water for 12 seconds, butter and season.
- Sweat off shallots, tarragon, white wine and vinegar. Reduce cream and butter, bring to the boil and simmer.
- Cut salmon into finger thick slices, pan sear in a non-stick pan. Cut new potatoes, add to pan with a knob of butter and season.
- Serve with a generous glass of Forge Mill Chenin Blanc