- Preheat the oven to 180℃/fan 160°C/gas mark 4. Lightly oil a baking tray.
- Place the flour in a shallow bowl and season with black pepper. Place the egg in another shallow bowl, and finally the breadcrumbs in another shallow bowl.
- Dust the fish in the flour, then dip into the egg, and finally in the breadcrumbs.
- Place the fish on the prepared tray and bake for 20-30 minutes, until golden, turning once.
- Toss the sweet potato wedges in the olive oil, season with black pepper and bake in the oven for around 20-30 minutes until cooked and crispy, turning once.
- Meanwhile, combine the soured cream with the gherkins, capers, spring onions, most of the herbs and the lemon juice. Season with black pepper.
- Steam the tenderstem until tender but still with some bite.
- Serve the fish with the sweet potato wedges, tenderstem and soured cream dip with the remaining herbs and a lemon wedge.