For the tomatoes
- Pre heat oven to 95®c.
- Place the tomatoes onto a nonstick baking tray, season with salt, pepper and a little olive oil.
- Bake in the oven for around 7 hours, until the tomatoes are shriveled and feel dry.
For the brown crab mayonnaise
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Decant into a plastic squeeze sauce bottle.
For the white crab
- Place all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and combine together using a fork.
- Add the seasoning to taste.
- Drizzle a little olive oil onto the bread and place on a hot griddle or under the grill until toasted.
- Wash and place 2 lettuce leaves onto the toasted sourdough. Slice the tomatoes into thin shards and sprinkle onto the lettuce and around the plate.
- Using dessert spoons shape the white crab meat mixture into ovals and place two per portion on top of the lettuce.
- Using the plastic bottle, dot blobs of the brown crab mayonnaise around the plate.
- Garnish with the baby herb shoots.