Twitter Weekly Promotion Terms & Conditions
Fish Slice Tuesday
Please ensure you read the Terms & Conditions before taking part in this weekly promotion.
- Open to residents of the UK, CI, and IOM, aged 16 years or over.
- Employees and the immediate families of the promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion may not participate.
- Opening date of the promotion every Tuesday at 7am, closing at 11.59pm on the same Tuesday.
- The promoter will give 2 weeks’ notice to terminate the promotion.
Internet access required to enter into the Twitter Fish Slice Tuesday’s promotion, participants must re-tweet the message provided by @fishisthedish Twitter handle to be in with a chance of winning.
All participants must follow the official Fish Is The Dish UK Twitter page, @fishisthedish, to be entered into the free prize draw.
No purchase necessary for entry.
NUMBER OF ENTRIES ALLOWED
- Only one Re-Tweet per member per Tuesday. Every message is entered into the free prize draw.
- Those who tweet more than once will be disqualified from this promotion.
- Five winners will be selected at random using a selection system that chooses one re-tweet from all re-tweets on the specific Tuesday.
- The winner will be notified via Twitter within one week of the Tuesday entered into.
- Fish Of The Dish will request (via private mail) the address in which the winner would like the prize sent to.
- The selected winner will receive one Fish Is The Dish logo printed Fish Slice.
- In the event the claim for a prize is not received by the promoter within 28 days of such notification, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original.
- There are no cash or other alternative prizes available in whole or in part and, unless otherwise agreed in writing by the promoter, the prizes will only be awarded directly to the winners.
- The promoter’s decisions regarding all promotional matters shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners’ names and counties will be available upon request within 1months of the closing date by sending a SAE to Fish Slice Tuesday, Seafish Authority, 18 Logie Mill, Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh, EH7 4HS.
Winners will be announced on Twitter after the event.
No responsibility will be accepted for any entries that cannot be made or are not received or included in the draw for any reason whatsoever.
Fish is the Dish will use your personal details to send you brand information and details of activities that they feel will be of interest to you. Your details will not be passed to any third parties, and you will be able to unsubscribe at any time.
Fish is the Dish forms part of the Seafish Authority. The promoter is Seafish Authority, 18 Logie Mill, Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh, EH7 4HS. Please do not send entries to this address.
Promoter: Seafish. 18 Logie Mill, Logie Green Road, Edinburgh, EH7 4HS.