- Heat the oil in a large pan, add the onion and garlic, and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the ginger and the curry powder and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Stir in the sweet potato, carrots and green beans then pour in the stock. Bring to the boil and allow to simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Put the plaice on a board skinned side up and halve lengthways. Roll up each piece of plaice and gently add to the curry.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally for 5-8 minutes or until the sweet potato is soft and the fish is cooked. Delicious served with basmati rice.