- Pre heat the oven to 180C.
- Season the tusk with salt and pepper and place in an ovenproof dish with the fish stock and place into the oven for 7-10 mins depending on the size of the fish.
- Crush the cooked potatoes with a fork until the are broken into large chunks (don’t worry about removing the skins) and place them into a pan.
- Place the pan onto the hob and add the butter, salt, pepper, chives and parsley, allow the potatoes to heat through completely.
- Add the shallot, wine and vinegar to a separate pan, place it on the hob and reduce the liquid by approximately half.
- Remove the pan from the heat and whisk in the cold cubed butter a little at a time (you may not need all of the butter).
- Add some freshly chopped dill and set aside (do not put this sauce back on the heat as it will split).
- In a frying pan place 1 teaspoon of oil and wait for it to start smoking very slightly, quickly and carefully add the spinach and mix in the pan until it has all wilted (this won’t take long), season with salt and pepper.
- Assemble and serve.
Recipes provided by So Much To Sea...