- Preheat the oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/gas mark 6. Cut 4 x 60cm squares of tin foil and 4 x 40cm squares of greaseproof paper
- Cook the potatoes for 6 minutes in boiling water, then drain.
- While the potatoes are cooking, heat a frying pan and place the lemons into the pan, cut side down. Leave until they are caramelised.
- Place the greaseproof paper on top of the pieces of tin foil. Divide the potatoes, lemon halves and all the remaining ingredients equally onto the greaseproof paper (you’ll need to hold the edges of the paper up a little to ensure the vermouth doesn’t run out). Fold over the greaseproof paper and tin foil and fold along the edges to create a tight parcel.
- Place on a baking tray, being careful not to pierce the foil and place in the oven. Cook for 18 minutes. Remove from the oven. Take care when opening the parcels for steam!
If you canʼt find samphire, replace it with olives.