- Cover the noodles with boiling water, cover with cling-film and allow to stand for 5-10 minutes before draining.
- Using a vegetable peeler, slice the courgette into long, thin slices.
- Heat a little oil in a pan, gently placing the courgette slices onto the pan, and cook until lightly browned.
- Remove from the pan, and add the garlic, cook for 1 minute then add the zest and juice of the lime, sesame oil, and soy sauce.
- Next add the drained noodles, courgettes, tuna, spring onions and coriander.
- Toss together, and allow to warm through before serving.