Chopping board, knife, Wok or deep frying pan, measuring spoons and wooden spoon.
1. Trim the green beans and cut in half.
2. Heat the red curry paste in the wok/frying pan for one minute, then add the coconut milk.
3. Add the green beans and bamboo shoots, cook for 5 minutes.
4. Cut the coley into chunks.
5. Chop the coriander.
6. Gently add the fish to the curry mix, cook for 5 minutes.
4 portions of Thai red coley curry
- Serve with plain boiled rice.
- Use prawns, cod or haddock.
- Add spinach instead of green beans.