- Drain oyster juices into a measuring jug and make up to 150ml (5 fl oz) with water.
- Place liquid and oysters in a bowl, reserving the lower half of the shells.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the garlic, lemon grass, ginger and chilli and cook for 2 minutes until soft.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the mint and lemon juice.
- Microwave the oysters for 1 minute on HIGH power (Microwave Power: 800 Watt).
- Place each oyster back into a shell.
- Place a little of the mixture from the pan on top of each oyster and sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Garnish with the chopped parsley and serve while still warm.