Measuring spoons, masher, bowl, chopping boards, knife, garlic crusher, wok or large frying pan and wooden spoon.
1. Make the sauce: mash the mango and mix with all the sauce ingredients.
2. Prepare the ingredients:
- peel and chop the onions;
- peel and chop the garlic;
- peel and cut the carrot into thin strips;
- slice the pepper;
- cut the pineapple into chunks;
- cube the coley
3. Fry the spring onions and garlic for 2 minutes.
4. Add the coley, pepper, bamboo shoots and carrots and cook for a further 2-3 minutes, until the vegetable are soft.
5. Stir in the sauce and the pineapple, cook for 1 minute until hot.
At least 4 servings
- Try prawns or haddock.
- Use frozen vegetables or a bag of ready prepared stir-fry vegetables.