- Heat a wok over a high heat until it starts to smoke. Add 1 tbsp of the sesame oil and squid. Stir-fry for 1 minute. Remove the squid to a warm plate.
- Return the wok to the heat and add the remaining sesame oil with the chilli and all the vegetables. Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce, fish sauce, lime juice and sweet chilli sauce to the vegetables and warm through.
- Add the squid and the noodles to the wok and stir to combine. Heat for 1 minute.
- Serve garnished with the coriander and lime wedges.