- Cook the spaghetti in boiling water-add salt- you always need more then you think- 'as salty as the Mediterranean'.
- While the spaghetti is cooking, heat the oil in a large pan and gently cook the chilli, garlic, and shallots until soft.
- Add the Dublin Bay Prawns (langoustines), parsley and white wine, put on the lid, and turn the heat up.
- Give the pan a good shake and after 4 to 5 minutes your prawns should be pink.
- Add the butter and cooked spaghetti to the pan with the prawns and stir over a low heat.
- Serve immediately with crusty bread to soak up the juices.