- Remove the skin away from the mackerel fillets and break into flakes.
- Mix the soft cheese, yogurt and chives together. Stir in the flaked mackerel.
- Spread the mackerel mixture over the tortillas. Add some of the cucumber and salad leaves. Then roll up each tortilla tightly.
- Cut each rolled tortilla in half diagonally and serve with any remaining mixed leaves and cucumber on the side.
- Add chopped tomatoes or sliced spring onions to the filling.
- Try using crab or prawns instead of the smoked mackerel.