Chopping board, fork, small bowl, measuring spoons, weighing scales and vegetable knife.
- Peel the skin away from the mackerel fillets and break into flakes.
- Mix the soft cheese and yogurt together.
- Stir in the flaked mackerel.
- Spread the mixture over the four tortillas.
- Place the cucumber lengthways over the mackerel.
- Scatter over the bean sprouts and salad leaves.
- Roll up each tortilla tightly.
- Cut each rolled tortilla in half diagonally and serve immediately. (Adult)
- Add chopped tomatoes or sliced spring onions to the filling.
- Try using crab or prawns instead of the smoked mackerel.