Chopping board, knife, grater, fork, bowl, 23cm frying pan, measuring spoons and wooden spoon.
1. Cut the haddock into chunks.
2. Grate the cheese.
3. Chop the chives.
4. Beat the eggs with the milk and chives.
5. Gently fry the haddock for 2 minutes, turing it over.
6. Add the spinach and allow to cook for 3 minutes, until wilted.
7. Preheat the grill to medium.
8. Pour the egg mixture into the frying pan, make sure it has spread evenly around the fish.
9. Cook over a low heat for 3-5minutes, until egg is set around the edges.
10. Sprinkle over the grated cheese and grill for a further 3-5min until the egg is cooked and cheese is golden and bubbling.
1 large frittata
- Try using cold water prawns, cod or coley.
- Pour all the ingredients into greased/lined muffin tins and bake.