- Beat the eggs with the milk and chives.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat and gently fry the haddock for 2 minutes, turning it over half way through.
- Add the spinach and cook for 3 minutes, until wilted.
- Pour the egg mixture into the frying pan, making sure it spreads evenly around the fish. Cook over a low heat for 3-5 minutes, until the egg is set around the edges.
- While the frittata is cooking, preheat the grill to medium.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the frittata and place under the grill for 3-5 minutes until the top of the egg is cooked and the cheese is golden and bubbling.
- Use cold water prawns, cod or coley instead of smoked haddock
- For mini fritattas that are ideal for lunchboxes or picnics, pour all the ingredients into greased or lined muffin tins and bake.