- Season the sea bass fillets and score the skin 3 times.
- Clean the mussels and remove the beards.
- Sweat the vegetables and fennel seed in 1/4 of the butter, add the cider and reduce by half, add water and
simmer until cooked.
- Add the mussels to the broth and gently cook with a lid on until all open and discard any that stay closed.
- Season the sea bass portions and fry skin side until crispy. Turn over and finish cooking gently.
- Blanch the sea vegetables and place in the middle of a bowl.
- Add the cooked new potatoes and shellfish to the broth.
- Chop the herbs and add to the broth, whisk in the remaining butter, season and add lemon juice to taste,
then pour into the bowl.
- Top with the sea bass and garnish with the mussels and herbs.