Hi I'm Warren!
I make cooking videos, here in my kitchen in Nottingham, England. Check out my recipe below for a fabulous seafood tagliatelle and step-by-step video for a really simply dish which is packed full of omega-3. If you like what you see feel free to hop over to my website for more simple and delicious recipes ideas!
Here's how to create my tasty Seafood Tagliatelle in your own kitchen:
- Heat the oil in a large pan, add the garlic and gently fry for around 5 minutes.
- Add the anchovies to the pan, mix and fry for 5 minutes. Then add the olives, capers and chopped tomatoes. Give everything a thorough stir and leave to simmer for 15-20 minutes, or until the sauce thickens up nicely.
- Once the sauce has thickened up, add the salmon and prawns. Again, give everything in the pan a stir and leave to simmer for a further 5-10 minutes until the salmon is cooked through.
- In the meantime, prepare the tagliatelle according to the pack instructions, then drain.
- Transfer the tagliatelle to a serving dish, top with seafood and garnish with the basil.
To see how easy it is to prepare check out my video below. I hope you enjoy!