- Cook the pasta according to the pack instructions.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat the oil in a large non-stick pan over a medium heat. Add the onions and garlic, and fry for a few minutes until softened.
- Add the tomatoes, tomato puree and herbs and season with salt and black pepper. Bring to the boil then simmer gently.
- After the sauce has been simmering for 5 minutes, stir in the seafood and heat through until it’s piping hot.
- Drain the pasta, keeping some of the cooking water. Add the pasta to the tomato mix. If the sauce is a little thick and some of the reserved cooking water.
- Combine well, season with pepper, garnish with basil leaves and serve with lemon wedges.