- Defrost a pack of seafood mix (if frozen).
- Cook the pasta (linguine or spaghetti) according to the packet.
- Meanwhile finely chop the onions and garlic, then fryin butter and olive oil till softened.
- Add tomato puree, fresh basil or dried herbs and the chopped tomatoes (can swap one tin of tomatoes for a jar of passata).
- Simmer while the pasta cooks.
- After five minutes stir in the seafood and heat through. add the cooked pasta and some of the cooking water if need be to loosen the pasta.
- Season with pepper, a squeeze of lemon juice and garnish with basil leaves.