- Take some ready rolled puff pastry and score a rectangle leaving a thin edge.
- Combine the seafood mix (any combination) with the crème fraiche, spring onion, black pepper and two of the eggs.
- Spread the mixture onto the pastry.
- Top with another sheet of pastry, sealing the edges with egg wash. Score the top and brush with egg wash made from the remaining egg and the milk.
- Cook for 30 minutes or until golden.
- Can be used to make small individual portions.
- Serve with seasonal vegetables.