- Gently bash or chop the rosemary then place in a small dish with the olive oil. Leave for 10 minutes to allow the flavours to combine.
- Preheat the grill to medium.
- Slash the fish a few times with a sharp knife on one side only, making sure you don’t cut all the way through the flesh.
- Remove the rosemary from the oil then brush the fish on both sides with the oil. Poke a few rosemary sprigs into the slashes and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill for 5-7 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Serve with the lemon wedges.