- Lay the sea bass fillets (skin side down) on an oiled baking tray and squeeze the lime juice over the top (set aside).
- Preheat the oven to 200°C / Fan 180°C / Gas 6.
- Oil a frying pan and pop in the Chorizo, heat through for 1-2 minutes until the oil starts to colour.
- Add the bread to the pan and turn regularly until the bread takes up the red colour.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- Blend the bread and Chorizo in a food processor until you get a fine crumb.
- Pop in the garlic, lime zest and parsley into the crumb mixture half way through the blend.
- Spoon the crumb onto the flesh of the sea bass and press it down.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the fish is cooked through and the crust nicely crisped.
- Serve the fish, season if desired.
Serving Suggestion - You could use the other half of the lime to slice into wedges and serve with rice or crushed potatoes and green beans.
Tip - Add parmesan to the crumb if desired.