- Bring a pan with plenty of water to the boil. Add spaghetti. Don't let the pasta get TOO soft! Should be 'al dente' - with a bit of bite (about 10 - 12 minutes).
- While the spaghetti is cooking, make the sardine sauce.
- Drain Fish4Ever sardines from the can, and use its organic sunflower oil for frying.
- Fry the roughly-chopped garlic in a pan, making sure not to burn the garlic.
- Add the tomatoes and capers and cook on a low heat for five minutes without stirring.
- Add the sardines, which have been gently broken-up (not mashed) and cook for a further minute.
- Combine the sauce with the pasta in a large bowl and sprinkle with the chopped chives.