- Prepare the stuffing as per the instruction on the pack and allow to cool.
- Place the fillets on a chopping board, place them "top to tail" so that there is a thick end and tail end together.
- Lay the stuffing mix on top of one of the fillets, cover the stuffing with the other fillet. Tie with string loosely so as not to disturb the stuffing.
- Place on an oiled baking tray. Insert the rosemary sprigs under the string ties and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast in a hot oven 180C for 10 to 15 minutes; remove when cooked.
- Place the monk fish portions on a warm tray. De-glaze the cooking tray with a little white wine and boil away most of the liquid.
- Add chopped rosemary and fresh cream; blend in to a sauce. Remove any string from the fish and cut in to slices and dress with some sauce.
For more recipes like this, please head to the Cornish Fishmonger site.