- Cook the rice according to the packet instructions, drain, keep warm and set aside. Steam the green beans and asparagus until just tender. Set aside and keep warm.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan. Add the leek and bacon and cook for 2 minutes until soft and beginning to colour. Transfer onto kitchen paper and dab off any excess fat.
- Place the fish onto a board and halve lengthways. Spoon the leek and bacon mixture onto the fish. Roll the fillets up and place in a suitable dish, spooning any remaining leek and bacon over the fish.
- Add 1tbsp water and cover the dish with cling film. Cover and cook in a microwave oven on HIGH for 3 minutes 30 seconds.
- Serve the fish with the rice, green beans and asparagus, with a grind of black pepper.