Chopping board, grater/zester, juicer, knife, shallow bowl, chopping board, spoon, knife, 4 foil containers.
1. Heat the oven to 200C or gas mark 6. (Adult)
2. Zest and juice the lemon.
3. Roughly chop the basil.
4. Mix the lemon zest and juice with basil. Pour this over the sea bass, cover and place in the fridge for 10 minutes.
5. Cut the peppers in halve, remove the seeds and cut into strips.
6. Place the tomatoes and peppers in 4 foil containers. Drizzle with a little oil.
7. Lay the sea bass on the vegetables.
8. Bake for 15 minutes.
4 roasted sea bass meals
- Use seasonal vegetables or those grown at school/home.
- Go for cod or haddock fillets.