Grater, chopping board, knife, juicer, shallow bowl, scissors, ruler, baking sheet, knife, fork, pastry brush and small bow.
1. Preheat oven to 220C or gas mark 7. (Adult)
2. Prepare the orange:
- Grate the zest of the orange on the chopping board.
- Cut the orange in half and juice using a juicer.
- Pour the juice into the shallow bowl and add zest.
3. Place the cod into the juice and leave for 20 minutes in the fridge.
4. Cut the spring onions using scissors.
5. Cut the pastry into 4 pieces - 15 x 20cm. Place onto a lined baking sheet.
6. Press a fork around the edge of each piece of pastry. Carefully score a line around the pastry, near where the fork stops.
7. Beat the egg in a small bowl and brush around the edge of the pastry.
8. Place a handful of watercress in the middle of each piece of pastry and top with spring onion.
9. Wrap each fish piece in a slice of bacon.
10. Bake in preheated oven for 15 -18 minutes until pastry is risen and golden and the fish is cooked.
4 puffy cod parcels
- Replace cod with haddock or coley.
- Use spinach rather than watercress.