- Blitz the garlic, onion, red chilli, ginger and half the fresh coriander together in a food processor or hand blender to make a spice paste. Add a drop of oil if needed to loosen the paste.
- Heat the sesame oil in a wok. Add the shallots, peppers, pak choi (don’t add the tops yet) and mushrooms and cook over a high heat for a few minutes.
- Add the spice paste and fry for a few more minutes. Then add the coconut milk, fish sauce and soy sauce and stir.
- Turn down the heat, add the prawns and cook for a few minutes until the prawns are cooked through.
- Stir through the noodles and the pak choi tops. Heat through and serve garnished with the remaining coriander and a lime wedge.