- Cook the pasta according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Add the prawns, season with black pepper and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the garlic and chilli and cook for another 1 minute. Add the tomatoes, reduce the heat to low and simmer gently for 5 minutes or until the pasta is cooked.
- When the pasta is cooked, drain and toss it through the sauce.
- Serve immediately, with a squeeze of lemon juice and garnished with the basil.