- Place yolk, mustard & lime juice into a bowl and whisk well.
- Now add oil 1 tbsp at a time whisking slowly until all oil is used and sauce is thick.
- Now whisk in crab stock, season well.
- Dice green chilli, zest & juice lime, push avocado through a sieve with spoon and add chilli, lime zest, oil & juice season well.
- Combine crab & little mayonnaise.
- Dice tomato quarters, add diced shallot, ketchup, vinegar, add pinch of sugar & oil, season.
- Plate ... Into a parfait jar; place avocado purée in bottom, top with thin layer crab mayonnaise, add tomato tartare and mustard cress to finish.
- Serve with Multi seed wafer.