- Cut the plaice fillets in two lengthways (if quite large, one half fillet can be cut again into two pieces).
- Roll each piece of fillet up and place in a sauté pan or saucepan with a lid.
- Pour in the stock, add some sprigs of parsley and poach with the lid on for 10 minutes.
- Make up the vegetable mixture - steam some asparagus for a couple of minutes.
- Slice them into 1 cm pieces, combine with chopped sundried tomatoes, olive oil, chopped herbs, seasoning and lemon juice.
- Serve with the plaice and steamed veg eg purple sprouting broccoli. Garnish with the lemon zest.