- Soak noodles in boiling water for 5 mins.
- Add vegetable oil, red chilli and ginger to a wok and lightly fry for 1 – 2 minutes on a medium heat. Add garlic and fry for a further 2 minutes.
- While the spices are cooking, mix caster sugar, sesame oil, rice vinegar, sweet chilli sauce, hoisin sauce and light soy sauce in a mixing bowl/jug.
- Add mushrooms and asparagus to the wok and fry for a couple of minutes before adding the stir fry mix and cooking for a further 2-3 minutes.
- In a separate mixing bowl/jug, mix cornflour and water.
- Once the vegetables are almost done, add in the stir fry sauce and cornflour and water mix. Allow the vegetables to cook and the sauce to thicken for 2-3 more minutes.
- Mix in the cooked noodles and combine with the sauce and vegetables.
- For the cod, add oil to a preheated pan and place cod fillets skin down. Season the top of the fillets with salt and pepper and allow to cook for 2-3 minutes before flipping the fish and repeating on the other side.
- Plate your noodle stir fry with the cooked cod fillet on top and serve.
For even more mouth-watering recipes, check out Lauren’s Cravings Instagram.