- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and gently sweat the onion for 10 minutes until it is soft and translucent.
- Add the garlic, and chilli if using, and fry for a further minute or two.
- Add the parsley and crab meat and stir well to mix. Season to taste with a little salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Whilst the onion is softening, cook the pasta until al dente in a large saucepan of salted boiling water. This will take 9-12 minutes, be guided by the instructions on the packet.
- Drain, reserving a couple of tablespoons of cooking water, and toss in the crab sauce. Add a little of the cooking water to loosen it up a little and serve immediately.
www.facebook.com/seafoodfromnorway and @norwayseafood