- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan over a medium heat. Add the onion and fry for 6 to 8 minutes, until softened.
- Add the garlic and chilli and fry for 1 minute, stirring.
- Add the tomatoes, bring to the boil and then simmer for 5 minutes.
- While the sauce is simmering, cook the linguine in boiling water according to the pack instructions.
- When there are 3 minutes of the cooking time remaining, take a ladleful of the pasta's cooking water and add to the tomato sauce.
- Bring the sauce to the boil, add the mussels and cook for 5 minutes.
- Drain the linguine and toss into the sauce, over the heat, until the pasta is evenly covered. Garnish with the parsley and serve immediately.