This Malaysian take on a curry is fruity slightly sweet and sour with a kick of chilli. Great with rice.
- Pound or blend together all the paste ingredients with 2-3 tablespoons of water to make a fine paste.
- Heat the oil in a wok and fry the paste over a medium heat for 5-8 minutes or until well cooked (there should be no smell of raw garlic and the oil will separate out)
- Add the pineapple and saute for 2-3 minutes, then add the sugar, some salt and 400ml water, bring to the boil, then simmer for 3-5 minutes or until the pineapple softens.
- Add the prawns and continue to simmer for 4-5 minutes or until the prawns turn pink, add the tomatoes and cook for a further 2-3 minutes, then pour in the coconut milk, bring to the boil, stirring well ,simmer gently for a further 3-5 minutes
- Serve, garnish with the green beans spring onions and coriander and give it all a good squeeze of the lime juice.
Recipe kindly provided by Morrisons.