A delicious fish and chip recipe that can easily be made gluten free.
- Whisk egg whites in a bowl till they are soft peaks
- Whisk the yolks in a separate bowl and fold into the whites, along with a little salt and pepper.
- Dip fish fillets in the egg mix and dip into the oats seeds and bread mix.
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes till fish is cooked and the batter is a golden brown colour.
To make the chips:
- In a bowl toss the chips with the oil and lay out on a baking tray Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes at 190-200c
- Season with salt and pepper and malt vinegar.
Recipe kindly provided by Morrisons.