- Heat the oil in a medium saucepan.
- Tip in the onion and ginger, then cook for a few mins until softened.
- Stir in the curry paste, then cook for 1 min more.
- Pour over the chopped tomatoes and coconut cream. Bring to the boil, then leave to simmer for 5 mins, adding a little boiling water if the mixture gets too thick.
- Tip in the prawns, then cook for 5-10 mins more, depending on how large they are.
- Serve alongside some plain rice and sprinkle with a little chopped coriander, if you like.