- Halve, remove stone and peel avocados.
- Chop avocados approx 2cm dice and in a bowl stir together with remaining ingredients.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Best served at room temperature.
May be made up to 4 hours early, covered with plastic wrap and refrigerated.
Rub each tuna steak with cajun seasoning and leave for 10mins
- Heat the oil in a large fying pan or griddle pan
- Fry tuna steaks for 2 mins each side
- Place on a plate and top with avocado salsa
• Serve with rice and salad