- Blend the olive oil, lemon juice and curry paste together to make your dressing and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Take the lettuce cut in large pieces, slice the apples into strips, finely slice the spring and red onions and then slice the cucumber. Mix these items with the nuts and toss through the dressing.
- Cut the monkfish into scollops about 1"/2.5cm square chunks and then slice each scallop into three pieces.
- In a hot pan add a little rapeseed oil and cook the fish in on each side for a few minutes until they are cooked right through.
- Mix with the salad and serve.