- Blend all ingredients
Kimchi Pak Choi
- Blend all ingredients, mix with Pak choi and pack tightly into a tall jar. Close the lid and leave in warm kitchen to ferment for 3-5 days, then refrigerate until needed.
- Put each prepared vegetable separately in bowls and cover with the sparkling salted water. Leave to break down for few days
- Warm ingredients together and then cool , pour over washed dulse and leave to marinade.
Pine needle ash
- Remove the pine needles from the branches and roast at 200oC for 15 minutes. Cool & blend to fine ash.
Japanese tasty sauce
- Blend all together & pass through fine sieve. Store in wire top jar
Mothod for putting the finished dish together:
- Poach prepped monkfish in miso dressing in a water bath (64c for 20-30mins)
- Garnish plate with fermented vegetables (warm plate first)
- Add Kimchi to fermented vegetables
- Dust the outside of plate with ash Finish with pickled dulse & Japanese tasty sauce dotted around the plate.
- Little micro coriander shoots would make this dish alive before serving.