- Roughly chop the onion and fry in the butter and 1 tbsp olive oil with the garlic, crushed.
- Add the tomato puree and tin of chopped tomatoes. Season and simmer for ten minutes on a low heat. Tear in some fresh basil and set aside.
- Meanwhile slice the courgette and aubergine into thin slices. Chop the peppers into eights length ways.
- Brush the veg with some of the remaining oil and cook on a hot griddle till chargrilled.
- Heat the grill or use the griddle for the fish. Brush the fish with the remaining oil and slash the skin diagonally a few times on each side.
- Grill or griddle the fish for five minutes on each side
- Arrange the griddled veg on a serving platter, place the fish on top and pour over the sauce. Garnish with more fresh basil and some chopped pak olives