- Combine the olive oil, lemon rind, oregano and salt and pepper in a small container and set aside.
- Remove fish from the fridge and pat off any excess water with some kitchen roll. Put the fish on a plate and brush all sides with 2 tbsp of the oil mixture. Cover and put in the fridge to marinate for 60 minutes.
- While the fish is marinating, finish off the dressing by adding the lemon juice and chopped parsley to the remaining marinade.
- To grill the fish, cook skin side down on the BBQ or skin side up on a baking tray lined with baking paper. If cooking under a grill, cook on high for 4-5 mins.
- Serve with grilled Mediterranean vegetables, buttery new potatoes or any side of your choice.
Check out more of Food Obsessed Girl’s delicious seafood recipes on her Instagram page.