- In a small bowl combine the squid, mint, 1tbsp of the oil, half of the chilli flakes and the lemon zest. Cover and set aside to marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Place the beans, garlic, rosemary and the remaining chilli flakes in a saucepan with enough cold water to just cover them and bring to a gentle simmer for 15 minutes. Then drain off the excess liquid and mash with 2tbsp of the oil, leaving a few lumps for texture. Season to taste.
- Preheat the grill and toast the ciabatta until it’s golden on both sides. Remove from the grill and drizzle over 2tbsp of oil.
- Heat the remaining oil in a frying pan and carefully fry the marinated squid, for 3-4 minutes until it’s cooked through.
- To serve, spread a thick layer of the bean puree onto the hot toast, top with the squid and garnish with the micro herbs.