Inspired by the famous Mexican cocktail this tequila based marinade is a perfect partner for this celebrated seafish...
- Place the fish in a zip-lock bag.
- Combine the tequila, Cointreau, lime juice, salt, garlic and 2 teaspoons of oil and pour over the fish.
- Marinate for 30 minutes at room temperature turning occasionally.
- Heat the grill to very hot.
- Remove the sea bass and pat dry.
- Brush lightly with 1 teaspoon of oil and grind some pepper over the surface of the fish.
- Grill for 3 to 4 minutes per side.