- Pre-heat the Fryer to 180c
- Pat the cod loins dry and slice each loin into 4 long strips.
- To make the batter, add the flour to a mixing bowl and pour over the lemonade. Whisk together until well incorporated and set aside.
- Dust the cod strips in flour, dip into the lemonade batter until fully coated and then place each strip into the fryer.
- Allow to fry for 3-4 minutes and drain off any excess oil.
- To make a zesty lemon mayonnaise, mix together the lemon zest and mayonnaise.
- Serve with the battered goujons, zesty lemon mayonnaise, chunky chips, mushy peas and a wedge of lemon